Monday 13 June 2016

BHARAT BOOKING HOLIDAYS (INDIA) PVT.LTD. | Reviews

I have just completed tour of Manali, Delhi with the help of your company, the experience was pathetic. (From 7th to 12th June) Volvo journey from Delhi to Manali was my worst journey ever.
Recommendation: Please never select a package from Bharat Booking Holidays (India) Private Limited. They guys don’t even deserved to be in this profession. And I strongly say they are the worst of all the lot. Ms. Dharini (+91 92181-05636) you should quit the job.
Suggestion to Bharat Booking Holidays (India) Private Limited: Please open a Tea or coffee shop and stop this business, I believe you guys should be able to do it better. Also please gave job to Pradeep to serve to customer while keeping his mouth shut, also ask him to he looks more like a criminal and this is not the correct profession for him. Mr. Pradeep (+9192180-55636) you don’t deserve any job you better be a criminal.
Following is the details of my experience:
1.       Package Booking: we booked a package including the hotel, after we paid 50% amount we got the confirmation with correct hotel (Snow valley resort). Just 2 days before the travel we got an email with updated hotel, we said no to the updated hotel we were asked to understand their situation, after really a long fight they gave the confirmation of the same hotel but we were forced to change the room every day. This was designed package by Ms. Dharini (+91 92181-05636).
2.       Travel from Delhi to Manali : they booked us on the Leo Travels (Volvo), we were asked to reach the starting point (R.K Aashram Metro Statio) at 5:00PM. We were forced to stand in Delhi’s heat for 2 hours before bug actually reached the station. Post which we started the travel to Manali.
3.       Road journey: Delhi to Manali should take 12-14 hours by roan but this bus driver forgot the route and we end up reaching Manali after 18 hours.
4.       Hotel stay: hotel stay was amazing, it was a nice stay and we enjoyed the stay in the hotel.
5.       Daily Travel: daily travel was arranged by Bharat Bookings, day 1 we got the cab on time and we have local tour, day 2 was for Rohtang it was nice experience all thanks to cab driver (hari). Day 3 cab didn’t came after following up with Dhcab reached at 3:30PM arini we got the cab with a delay of 3 hrs and we had nice tour. Day 4 since we had to pay the rest amount (12000/-) we asked to send the cab at 2:00PM so that we can pay and then wanted to proceed delhi but on this last day cab reached at 3:30PM and we rushed to Volvo stand where we met the next player to the game called Mr. Pradeep (+9192180-55636).
6.       After reaching Volvo stand cab driver handed over to Pradeep for rest of the Suffering: he rushed us to bus stand as if our bus was about to leave, upon asking the bus number he said 4550 and I along with him started searching for the bus. I was able to find the bus after 30 mins (as it was parked at the very end of the ground). I came back and told him that I found the bus and we all started moving towards the bus.
7.       After reaching in front of the bus he (Pradeep) told him that bus will after 2 hrs i.e. at 7:00PM. As I was travelling with my daughter (3.5 years age) I requested Pradeep and bus driver to start the AC so that people can sit in the bus and be comfortable but nothing happened.
8.       In some time Pradeep asked me to handover remaining 12000/- which I gave him after confirmation talk with Dharini. While paying the money I again requested but he just took the money and said just wait for few minutes Bus will start, once again nothing happened and we were forced to stand in heat for 1.5 hours post which I again requested one more person (bus coordinator from Leo) and got the AC started. By this time I lost my temper and shouted on Pradeep on which (the same nice gentleman abused me and wanted to have a fight).
9.       Journey Back to Delhi: at around 7:30PM our last leg to Suffer started and we reached Delhi after 16 hours of long journey.

NOTE: I will post the same on my blog and share the same on my Facebook and will ask all my friend to share the same to all of their friends.

4 comments: