Monday 22 June 2015

SELF-LISTENING


Today after talking to my friends in office, got a thought of self-listening, it is what we all have learned from our childhood that when we speak it is to give information to people around, how about making a small change in the above theory? What if someone come and say whatever we speak should be heard by us before anyone listens or understand it? I might be sounding strange but I believe in the fact, as a human it is really important that we should listed what we say before anyone else listens to it.
Let’s try and define self-listening, I strongly believe many of you will not agree to what I said above also I believe people who go in line with above will have their own version of the self-listening right? I can give you my definition for the same and will be happy to hear your definition. As per my definition, I would first like to define SELF: for me self means person’s core believes, core thinking and core intent to living many of you can relate my definition with heart, some will be able to relate this with mind but for me above is related to sole and life which can include any part of human i.e. heart or mind. Now let me try and define LISTENING: it is an art where series or emotions flows in for of words or sound waves which sometimes we can understand most of the time we cannot understand.
 SELF- LISTENING can be defined by above two definition right? So here I go with my definition: series of emotions in form sound waves going to our sole and making us understand the meaning of each emotions/words/wave of sound. Having said that in important question comes up, listening is what is comes into us from outer world, then how to do self-listening?
Answer of above question also comes from our childhood learnings, I remember my father/mother and teachers saying “Think before you speak” I believe the overall intent there was to have self-listening so that we don’t hear anyone around us. Strongest weapon we humans have is not the biggest big range missiles or bio chemical weapons but it is the inner strength we have is “Speak”. Remember one of the strongest person called “Hitler” he was able to control thousands of peoples just by his voice.
There can be many benefits one can think of self-listening, for me the biggest one is: we can avoid fights and conflicts between two people which can intern become a conflict between thousands of people and different countries. I can’t think a bigger benefit of self-listening, I feel whole world will be much beautiful and happier place to live.

Please think around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment