Monday 22 June 2015

Finding Horizon

Finding Horizon
Have look on people around you and think what you see? In the very starting we see males and females, after some analysis time we get old, young and kids, many of us leaves thinking by this time but few of us continue thinking and then they find rich less rich and poor people, once gain most of us stop thinking but few still continue thinking and guess what they found? They got in the core of it where we just have 2 kind of people 1. Happy and 2. Not happy. In the very starting on thinking we think no one is happy that means everyone is unhappy right?
Is it really true that all are either happy or unhappy? In search of this I got to know about the third kind of people who is at the horizon of happiness and unhappiness, place where being happy or unhappy doesn’t matter, a place where happiness and unhappiness merge with each other, we call this place as Horizon of life. Do we really have a place like that? Do we really have people living their? Can we reach to that place?
Well there are many such questions which will start popping up in core of heart and brain, these and many such kind of questions kept me awake for many nights and kept my mind struck for many days, so I started looking for the answers and what I found was below:
In search of the life horizon I travelled to many places on earth after all the disappointments I thought that place must be outside of earth so I started exploring places outside earth and what I found is the universe, which brings me to define universe, a very easy word to be defined which I found as the toughest word to define. As per the definition universe is everything around us, let me ask you don’t you think whatever around is our heart? We see, listen, feel and speak etc. only what our heart says, right? So this complete universe is nothing but our heart, this gives me a new direction to my search. It gives me a sense of shame that I was searching of the answers from the outside world for something where answers is within us. So if we start asking this question to our heart I am sure we will be able to reach to the place called life horizon and at that place we all be way above happiness and sorrow as a result of this we will way away from any problems. Things which used to keep us happy or move us into sorrow will no more matter to us, I think that is the stage where each one of wanted to reach right?

Think for yourself and life horizon.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like spirituality has hit you big time. Yes, what you are calling the 'Life Horizon' is what people should strive for in an ideal world. Few people have been able to achieve it - whom we know as the true Sants (they are called by many names). It would be nice to be in that situation.
    But if I think again, if I reach that stage won't I lose the purpose of life (some may call it achieving the purpose). Doing anything will not affect me i.e. give me happiness or sadness. I won't react to people sharing their feelings. And I won't find anyone who would understand it.
    So do I really want to reach that stage? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete