Monday 1 June 2015

Life with an aim to be a human


Life with an aim to be a human
One of the question for all of us (humans) is to define is life and if we ask this question to people each one of us will have a different answers, to make it more complicated if we ask this question to same set of people at different time you will get different answers, that is strange right?
As I grew up this question kept me busy understanding life, but whenever I asked this question to myself I always got an answer which opens up a new question, “is my life dependent on what is aim of life?” so now to understand like I will have to understand the aim of life that is too complicated and one the answers for life’s definition is “it is complicated”J.
As I was searching for definition of life and later on with the aim of life like anyone else here, I started asking this question to all of my friends and people related to me which made me realize that it not easy for anyone to answer and all of us have this question and all of us are searching for the answer, this thought inspired me to write this article so all of us can share the thoughts around this subject.
One of the thought by one of my very god friend which sounds very logical and realistic to me as in maps to my own thought is:
We all are sent to this world by god with only one notion “help people around you”
To relate to this phenomena I started analyzing my life so far and what I found was amazing. I found that whenever I found myself in any situation where I seek help as I am unable to find a way to move out of that problem after struggling for some time I find someone to help me out and soon I am out of the scenario and started living my life as usual. I found that the person who help me out stays with me for more time (as if he/she wants to make sure I don’t find myself in another problem), at the sad end to it on sometime we get so busy in our respective lives that we just loose connection and after some time we just remember the person in any similar situation(s), this makes me sad but at the same time it gives me sense of happiness that that person might be helping other person in trouble. On the same lines same theory applies when you help someone in trouble and in some time you lose contactL. This raises a bigger question for all of us, how we should live our life? Do we have any correct way? Is there anything we can do make this life worth?
Friends I don’t have answers to most of the above asked questions but what I definitely think is if you get help for someone in any situation we must reply this help by helping someone near us (may or may not be same person), we can do that it is start the wheel and very soon there will be no one in the world who needs help and is left without help.
What if we can’t help a person around us due to some limitations?

I believe passing this information that you can’t help the person is not less than helping the person and at the same time if we can guide the person on how and from where he/she can get help that will be additional sign of you being human and still alive.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought. I really liked the line "We all are sent to this world by god with only one notion “help people around you”". Although it might not be the aim for everyone, anyone who is looking for an aim can start here.

    ReplyDelete