Monday 1 June 2015

We Live Forever

We get birth and that is starting of our life, thereon we never look back, just move on and on and on. Best phase in anyone’s life is the time of Love that phase makes us very happy and put us on a different track. I have come across people saying a very common thing during that phase “Jeena Marna Saath Hai” well reading further you will find many questions which I request you all to answer if possible. Well let me start with my first question; is it possible to die? If you will ask me then I will say no, as I have never seen even a single person dying. I have one more question, is death true? My take will be “Zindagi to bewafa hai ek din thukraagi, Moot Mahbooba hai saath leke jayagi”, person never dies but the attributes shown by one stops and that is how life moves on. We still remember people we lost way back we even remember people whom we never met nor seen them, but we remember them because of their attributes, if what I just said is true then way we says death as the biggest truth? One can look life as a round circle where every phase contributes in the cycle while others think it is a straight line having different slots for each phase of life and death is the end. I will end this with a question, what is truth?

1 comment:

  1. Truth is how one looks at things. In fact I should say that everyone has their own truth. Similarly, 'death' has it's own interpretations. You can talk about souls, re-birth, moksha, etc and all these will lead you in different directions. So believe in what you think is right and let others continue on their beliefs.
    Forget about death and start living. Once you stop living, death will take over.

    ReplyDelete